Are you an aspiring designer and looking for a graphics editor that gives you the ability to create infinite designs without any restrictions while honing your skills at the same time? If so, you might want to check out CorelDraw, a vector graphics editor, that is hands down one of the most popular Industry Standard editors presently. CorelDraw has some cool productive functions and such an ease of use that no other vector editor can match up to.
The tools give you full control so you can get fast and dynamic results. With CorelDraw version X5 and above, you get an inbuilt organizer (Corel CONNECT) also.
With tools like Twirl, Smear, Repel and Attract – vector object editing was never so easy. The Alignment guide enables you to position objects as per your requirement. CorelDraw works smoothly with large files in Corel Photo-Paint, making it a must-have in the graphic design software list. It also supports apps like Barcode wizard, Duplexing wizard, Bitstream Font Navigator, etc.
- The interface customization is ideal.
- The design is very fresh.
- The training videos are very helpful.
- Choose from perpetual license or subscription.
- The right-click gives awesome vectorization.
- Shaping docker gives maximum usage.
- No Mac version.
- Navigation is not easy.
- Navigation board is not visible.
- The freehand brush is hard to use.